designer's note: I just feel like coding all day. It's not a bad thing, in terms of ettudis updates, but it's not a very good thing either because I keep getting distracted from doing homework.
Nevertheless, I've got a VERY important thing to say concerning the header. PLEASE MAKE YOUR OWN HEADER. Because I had put the artist's work (from KMR) on a canvas for the sake of saving time and I'm not sure I am allowed to do that. (the site is in japanese so I can't find/understand any of the copyright stuff) I just used the artwork as inspiration for the coding. So please make your own header. I will probably remove this header later.
This layout includes:
option to include an icon for each "blog entry"
blockquote (which is this gorgeous thing)
requirement to make your own header (size: 800x200px)
3 text headers, one in which you can use as the "ending" for your blog entry (see example below)
** oh yes, just to let you know, you SHOULD read the "README!" text file so you understand the codings because this layout is just slightly more complicated than the last 2 layout I made.
love from designer, Ans
bold italic underline
1. NO STEALING - you can take for your own use but keep the credits intact. In other words, do not claim as your own.
2. NO ALTERING - do not change any part of anything I have made EVEN if you left the credits intact. For website premades, this includes graphics and css. Furthermore, you CANNOT alter, then claim as your own.
3. TRY NOT TO HOTLINK - save and upload the images to your own host (photobucket, tinypic, imageshack... etc.) This does not apply to website premades.
4. if you are going to use any premades, please comment in the tagboard and leave a link to where you are using the layout
5. Do not use anything from this site for commercial purposes.
6. please and thank you.
LAYOUT WORKS ON BOTH IE AND FIREFOX (HAS NOT BEEN TESTED ON ANY OTHER BROWSER)